Friday, January 15, 2010

Fishy Fish Entry #2



Gary the Snail has come out of his shell a little more, just enough for me to get a nice pic.


come on, look me in the face and tell me he's not totally cute! Cute or not though...


I have one teensy problem with my little Gary the snail...

Baby snails! Yes, little Gary the Snails all over the place! they're very cute though. Gary does to a good job on my tank... so I may leave a few babies in there, put the other babies in a grow up tank, then use some in my other tanks.

I still have my main tank... and I have a new 30 gallon I'm cleaning up to use that they may work in. So we'll see.

One thing I have to ask, is it possible for fish to be camera hogs? cause I swear, whenever I try to take a picture of my snails... Genesis is right there trying to get in the pic. lol















oh and I finally got a pic of Umi. Ai is hiding in a spot where I couldn't get a good pic of her, but basically they look identical.







No comments:

Post a Comment