Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fishy Fish Entry #14



Well, knock on wood, things seem to be going good in my main tank. Still no major outbreak of new spots which is good. Ammonia, Nitrates and Nitrites are all 0 which is great, high pH is 7.8 which isn't bad either.

Since a lot of Ick issues can be caused by stress... I added a few new silk plants for them to hide in, and a replica of a famous Japanese Pagoda in Kyoto, Japan.

Not sure if I like the current arrangement... once things get back to normal in the tank, I'll work on arranging the plants and pagoda where they will look the best.





I finally got a nice picture of Genesis. He really loves those colorful silk plants... better than the natural looking ones. More power to him. Whatever keeps him happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment